Hydrogen Truck Austria
Based on the above-mentioned state-of-the-art of fuel cell trucks, HyTruck provides a significant technology advancement as current barriers such as power output, lifetime, energy and thermal management as well as cost are overcome with novel and innovative solutions.
The goals of the given project can be summarized as follows:
- Development, build-up, calibration and validation of a HD fuel cell system and its key technologies to meet performance, efficiency, reliability, and lifetime criteria of commercial vehicles
- Novel, innovative, and tailored control strategies for enhancing the fuel cell system performance, efficiency, reliability, and lifetime
- Novel and innovative superordinate energy management strategies for commercial vehicles to achieve optimum performance, efficiency, reliability, and lifetime of the fuel cell-based powertrain
- Conceptional design, layout, and thermodynamic simulation of the hydrogen tank system for commercial vehicles
- Comprehensive technical, economic, and ecological analyses to highlight the compatibility to the objectives of RTI initiative and achievement thereof within the energy model region WIVA P&G.
Presentation of the project
Erfolgreicher Abschluss des Projekts HyTruck – Hydrogen Truck Austria im Rahmen der Vorzeigeregion WIVA P&G
Mit der Abschlussveranstaltung am 4. Mai geht das Projekt HyTruck zu Ende. Im Rahmen des Projekts konnten zentrale...
Aktuelle Bilder des Brennstoffzellensystems von HyTruck am Prüfstand der AVL: